TSE382 is a one-component, oxime curing, silicone adhesive sealant, which cures at room temperature with moisture in the air to an elastomeric rubber.This product bonds without the use of a primer to substrates like metals, plastics, ceramics and glass.
Key Features and Benefits
- Primer less adhesion to many substrates
- Neutral cure; little risk of corrosion (corrosion to copper and copper alloys).
- Excellent high and low temperature resistance; from -55°C to 200 °C continuous operation.
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Excellent weatherability; ozone and chemical resistance
- Can be supplied in translucent, black, gray and white
- Recognized by UL (File No. E56745) TSE382W and C; UL746 Ti Elec.150°C, Mech. 140°C. TSE382W and C; UL94HB