Dream, Design, Deliver with 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4945. It is a white, 0.045 in (1.1 mm), multi-purpose adhesive on both sides of a firm, foam core with a densified kraft paper liner. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of surfaces.
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4945 is in the 4945 family of 3M™ VHB™ Tapes. It utilizes multi-purpose acrylic adhesive on both sides of a firm, acrylic foam core. It is specifically designed for good adhesion to metals, glass and other medium to high surface energy materials. Applications for this tape include stiffener bonding, sealing polycarbonate lens over LCD, windows to painted control panels and mounting vinyl wiring ducts and conduit channels.
- Attach vinyl trim
- Bond vinyl extrusions
- Nameplates and logos
- Electronic displays
- Panel to frame
- Stiffener to panel
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welds, screws) or liquid adhesives
- White, 0.045 in (1.1 mm), multi-purpose adhesive and firm acrylic foam core
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and associated clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials