We are dealers for 3M Products & we have Solent based adhesive 3M Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive 1357.
- High performance laminating contact adhesive
- Adheres, sheet metals, such as stainless steel, aluminum, cold rolled steel and many plastics to numerous other substrates
- High performance laminating adhesive
- Excellent moisture and heat resistance and will perform up to up to 300°F/148°C
- Available in tubes, cans or pails
3M™ Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive 1357 is a versatile, solvent based adhesive. It offers high immediate handling strength and good heat resistance, and is commonly used for bonding most metals and plastics. It is also suitable for large surface panel or composite lamination.
Adheres Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Cold Rolled Steel and Many Plastics
3M™ Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive 1357 has played a significant role in 3M’s portfolio of contact adhesives for 50-plus years. Since its inception in 1954 it has become one of our most versatile solvent-based adhesives for heavy duty surface laminations. This adhesive bonds to plastics and metals, including sheet metal, stainless steel. It provides excellent heat and water resistance, performing in temperatures up to 300°F/148°C. 3M™ Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive 1357 (PDF, 393.2 Kb) dries quickly while allowing time for positioning and adjustments without slowing down work processes.
- Metal honeycomb composite panels
- Durable stainless steel to wood panels