Loctite® 567™ Thread sealer with PTFE could be a general purpose instant thread sealer for taper/taper threads and fittings.
LOCTITE® 567™ extreme temperature Thread sealer with PTFE could be a general purpose instant thread sealer for taper/taper threads and fittings.
LOCTITE 567 is meant for the lockup and protection of metal pipes and fittings yet as different rib assemblies. the merchandise provides an immediate, unaggressive seal for metal pipes and fittings. it’ll not creep, shrink or shred. it’s glorious chemical and thermal resistance and offers less migration of liquid product when application to the half. It prevents plaguy on stainless-steel and may face up to temperatures up to 480°F (250°C) versus 400°F antecedently (200°C). Cures on gently contaminated surfaces and doesn’t need a primer on inactive metals.
Excellent for prime pressure applications: locks and seals tapered metal, pipe threads and fittings. Ideal for stainless-steel, aluminum, galvanized metal and different inert metals. Disassembles with hand tools.
Features and edges
• General purpose, low strength liquid thread sealer for protection metal threads
• Prevents leaks thanks to wave loosening and different stresses
• Temperature resistance up to 480°F (250°C)
• Controlled Strength for simple activity
• glorious chemical resistance
• straightforward to use
• Cures on active and inactive metals
• Lubricates to avoid plaguy on stainless-steel fittings
• NSF/ANSI sixty one Approved
• UL and ULC Approved